Founded in 1945, by C.J. (Tommy) Godbold, Navasota Oil Co., Inc. partnered with the Texas Company to meet the needs of the motoring public and farm and ranch customers in and around Navasota, Texas. We proudly represented the Texaco Brand for 35 years as a consignee and purchased the business in 1980. Since that purchase, we have grown to meet the needs of the community and earned its respect by providing personalized service for every customer, large or small.
Now in its third generation, Navasota Oil Co., Inc. offers quality Shell gasoline and diesel as well as unbranded fuels and full line lubricants. We supply fuel to 14 branded locations, 20 unbranded retail locations and over 300 farm and ranch customers throughout 12-15 counties in Southeast Texas. Our company continues to satisfy Southeast Texas with two bulk plants, a fleet of transports and bobtail delivery trucks.